Polka Dot Serving Platters
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
You are having friends over for a chic little get-together and really want to show off your effortless yet funky DIY home dec style while serving some tasty treats. This is where the Polka Dot Serving Platters will save the day. This DIY craft idea shows you how to transform cheap platters into mod serving pieces that can really show off your A game no matter the occasion. Whether you upcycle thrift store buys or purchase some plates at the dollar store to make these dollar store crafts, these fab little plates will have guests singing your style praises.
Estimated CostUnder $10
Time to CompleteUnder an hour
Primary TechniqueGreen Crafting
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Rainy Day Coloring Page
- Magic Hat Coloring Page
- Seahorse Coloring Page
- Diy Gift Boxes
- How To Make A Paper Christmas Honeycomb Ball?
- Crochet Christmas Tree Garland
- Crochet Heart Angel
- Sublime Stitching
- Rachel's of Greenfield
- Easy Beginner Slippers Pattern
- 11 Crochet Shawl Patterns: Crochet Poncho Patterns, Free Easy Crochet Patterns and More
- 12 Knitted Scarf Patterns: Fabulous Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 16 Free Crochet Hat Patterns, Scarves, and Gloves
- 22 Free Crochet Patterns: Afghan Patterns, Crochet Hats, and More
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 7 Adult Coloring Pages
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- Quick & Easy Decoupage: 12 Fabulous Mod Podge Projects for Your Home