Affordable Jar Party Lanterns
Before outdoor party season ends, be sure you throw one last bash with some DIY party decorations. These Affordable Jar Party Lanterns can help you create just the right atmosphere for any outdoor party, including graduations. Gather your supplies and a few friends to help you make these nifty little lanterns. Mason jar craft ideas are great for when you would rather repurpose something old than go out and buy something new. Create some Affordable Jar Party Lanterns to save the environment and save you a bit of cash.
Primary TechniqueGlass Crafts
- Glass jars
- Sponge brush
- Colored scrapbook paper
- Double-stick tape
- Battery operated tea lights
- Make faux beach glass jars out of the glass jars that you have collected. Just use a sponge brush to apply the paint. After the first 2-3 jars, you’ll have the paint application technique down (don’t give up after the first jar).
- Simply add a strip of colored scrapbook paper to match your theme. Vary the sizes from 1 inch to 2 1/2 inches in width. Use double-stick tape to hold the paper closed.
- Add a battery operated tea light to each jar and voila!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Join our community of 5 million crafters!
- Get free craft projects, exclusive partner offers, and more.
- Information Use