Origami Paper Chain
Get the party started with this easy and fun Origami Paper Chain. Made simply with two pieces of paper, this colorful party decoration makes for cool paper crafts for kids! They can make chains in their school colors for a party with friends or decorate their room with their favorite colors. This chain is very easy and quick to make.
- Color Paper wrap or tissue paper
- Cut two straight strips, 2" width x 60" long.
- Glue one tip of the strips to the other strip.
- Fold one strip to the opposite site and continue with the same process with the other strip until you have it all folded.
- Cut the excess of paper and glue both tips. As easy as that you will have a colorfull paper chain, perfect to decorate your party.
Read NextHealing Hearts Coloring Page