We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
From the blogger: "Challenged with a project with the theme nutrition, I have to admit I was stumped for what to do, I had to do a bit of research to come up with an idea. I finally settled on a game board to teach children about the food groups and what food fits into those categories. Once created, I had to test it out and see how well it worked in action. It actually worked really well. Besides playing the game, the food cards can get colored."
Primary TechniquePaper Crafts
- Crayons (optional)
Print out the free files
Cut as indicated
Color the cards if you desire
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Paper Plate Goldfish Craft
- How To Make A Recycled Robot
- Recessed Zippers-how To Take Away The Pain
- How To Make A Zipper Box Pocket In A Bag
- How Do I Sew That- Boxed Corners On A Bag
- Water Bottle Carrier Bag
- Crochet Mini Treat Bags
- Elastic Waist Skirt Pattern
- Basketweave Stitch (one Row Repeat) | Crafting Happiness
- Printable Father's Day Card
- 11 Crochet Shawl Patterns: Crochet Poncho Patterns, Free Easy Crochet Patterns and More
- 12 Knitted Scarf Patterns: Fabulous Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 16 Free Crochet Hat Patterns, Scarves, and Gloves
- 22 Free Crochet Patterns: Afghan Patterns, Crochet Hats, and More
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 7 Adult Coloring Pages
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- Quick & Easy Decoupage: 12 Fabulous Mod Podge Projects for Your Home