Kraft Paper Bag Planters
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
"I have quite a lot of kraft paper in my home due to the fact that I move homes a lot . I wanted to make paper bag planters but the only problem was that I didn't want water to ruin them in anyway. I decided to line the inside of the bags with contact paper to provide a waterproof durable layer inside. I explain exactly how I folded the paper to make a paper bag on my blog here: http://grillo-designs.com/kraft-paper-planter-bag-tutorial/ They are so fun and super easy to make!"
Estimated CostUnder $10
Time to CompleteUnder an hour
Primary TechniqueGeneral Paper Crafting
Project or Page Size12 inches x 12 inches
Type of Paper UsedConstruction Paper
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
50+ Adult Coloring Book Pages
21 Crepe Paper and Tissue Paper Crafts
Dollar Store DIY Dream Catcher
DIY Tissue Paper Pom Poms
Gorgeous Map Roses
Cherry Blossom Tissue Paper Flower
15 Printable Free Coloring Pages for Adults free eBook
7 Adult Coloring Pages free eBook
Fairy Flowers Coloring Page
Paint Chip Mosaic Art
- 11 Crochet Shawl Patterns: Crochet Poncho Patterns, Free Easy Crochet Patterns and More
- 12 Knitted Scarf Patterns: Fabulous Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 16 Free Crochet Hat Patterns, Scarves, and Gloves
- 22 Free Crochet Patterns: Afghan Patterns, Crochet Hats, and More
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 7 Adult Coloring Pages
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- Quick & Easy Decoupage: 12 Fabulous Mod Podge Projects for Your Home