Kraft Paper Bag Planters
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
"I have quite a lot of kraft paper in my home due to the fact that I move homes a lot . I wanted to make paper bag planters but the only problem was that I didn't want water to ruin them in anyway. I decided to line the inside of the bags with contact paper to provide a waterproof durable layer inside. I explain exactly how I folded the paper to make a paper bag on my blog here: http://grillo-designs.com/kraft-paper-planter-bag-tutorial/ They are so fun and super easy to make!"
Estimated CostUnder $10
Time to CompleteUnder an hour
Primary TechniqueGeneral Paper Crafting
Project or Page Size12 inches x 12 inches
Type of Paper UsedConstruction Paper
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive, partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
- 50+ Adult Coloring Book Pages
- Peppy Penguin Adult Coloring Page
- 7 Adult Coloring Pages free eBook
- 15 Printable Free Coloring Pages for Adults free eBook
- Merry Tree Adult Coloring Page
- DIY Paper Ornament
- Mandala Turtle Coloring Page
- Mandala Mania: 13 Mandala Coloring Pages
- 17 Flower Craft Ideas: How to Make Paper Flowers, Easy Fabric Flowers and More free eBook
- Gorgeous Mandala Coloring Pages
- 11 Crochet Shawl Patterns: Crochet Poncho Patterns, Free Easy Crochet Patterns and More
- 12 Knitted Scarf Patterns: Fabulous Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 16 Free Crochet Hat Patterns, Scarves, and Gloves
- 22 Free Crochet Patterns: Afghan Patterns, Crochet Hats, and More
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 7 Adult Coloring Pages
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- Quick & Easy Decoupage: 12 Fabulous Mod Podge Projects for Your Home