Impress Me Handmade Card
Use purple plastic shapes finished with metallic wax to decorate a greeting card from AMACO.
- Friendly Plastic®, 1 stick of Lavender
- Card stock
- Paper and card for matting and mounting
- Short length of chiffon ribbon
- Foam pads
- Silicon glue
- AMACO® Rub n' Buff in Silver & Antique Gold
- Ink pad, purple
- Silver pen
- Cut 5 random shapes from a strip of Friendly Plastic®; lay on aluminum foil or Teflon Sheet. Heat with heat gun or craft oven until soft and pliable.
- Ink up a large rubber stamp with permanent ink pad; press firmly into warm soft plastic. Allow to cool completely. (When plastic has cooled, it will harden in 1 to 5 minutes depending on air temperature.)
- Peel Friendly Plastic® shapes off the stamp; highlight raised areas with tiny amounts of Rub 'n Buff metallic wax finish.
- Layer and mat the paper and card with glue or sticky foam pads. Finish edges with silver pen. Wrap chiffon ribbon around the top layer of card and fix with glue.
- Mount shapes on card (on top of the ribbon) with silicon glue or strong sticky dots.
Read NextMandala Flowers Coloring Page