Decoupage Paint Cans
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
"You can create some bright, fun, and colorful free storage containers by upcycling old paint cans. Spray paint the inside of the cans, and then cover the outside of the cans with paint chips. The paint chips can be picked up for free from your local home improvement store. I use the upcycled paint cans for my craft storage, and each paint can serves as a special color code for my crafts. Eventually, I plan to have a whole rainbow of storage cans."
Time to CompleteIn an evening
Primary TechniqueDIY Craft
Project TypeMake a Project
- Large empty paint can
- Paint chips
- Mod Podge or decoupage glue
- Spray paint (optional)
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Project of the Day
Have you ever seen a more beautiful way to recycle pill bottles? Rather than throwing empty pill bottles away, make this Stunningly… Continue reading: "Stunningly Beautiful Pill Bottle Lamp"
- Mini Tissue Paper Flowers
- Kraft Paper Table Runner
- Free Printable Encouraging Bible Verses
- DIY Pressed Flower Cards
- How To Make Palm Leaves With Paper
- Coloring Therapy: Scribble Stress Away
- Recycled Cereal Box Notebook
- 50+ Adult Coloring Book Pages
- 15 Printable Free Coloring Pages for Adults free eBook
- 7 Adult Coloring Pages free eBook
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Diy Flower Vase
- Common Sewing Stitches You Need To Know
- Moccasin Slippers With A Cuff
- Monogram Resin Keychain
- Elastic Waist Linen Shorts Free Sewing Pattern
- Macrame Light Pendant
- Diy Washable Duster Cloths
- Kat Williams - Editorial Intern
- Easy Epoxy Resin Jewelry
- Country Spice Beanie
- 11 Crochet Shawl Patterns: Crochet Poncho Patterns, Free Easy Crochet Patterns and More
- 12 Knitted Scarf Patterns: Fabulous Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 16 Free Crochet Hat Patterns, Scarves, and Gloves
- 22 Free Crochet Patterns: Afghan Patterns, Crochet Hats, and More
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 7 Adult Coloring Pages
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- Quick & Easy Decoupage: 12 Fabulous Mod Podge Projects for Your Home