Decoupage Paint Cans
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
"You can create some bright, fun, and colorful free storage containers by upcycling old paint cans. Spray paint the inside of the cans, and then cover the outside of the cans with paint chips. The paint chips can be picked up for free from your local home improvement store. I use the upcycled paint cans for my craft storage, and each paint can serves as a special color code for my crafts. Eventually, I plan to have a whole rainbow of storage cans."
Time to CompleteIn an evening
Primary TechniqueDIY Craft
Project TypeMake a Project
- Large empty paint can
- Paint chips
- Mod Podge or decoupage glue
- Spray paint (optional)
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Project of the Day
"Meet UltraViolet! The purrfectly purple crochet kitty made from Yarnspirations Patons Alpaca Blend yarn! The color of the yarn is… Continue reading: "Purrfectly Purple Patons Crochet Kitty"
- 11 Crochet Shawl Patterns: Crochet Poncho Patterns, Free Easy Crochet Patterns and More
- 12 Knitted Scarf Patterns: Fabulous Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 16 Free Crochet Hat Patterns, Scarves, and Gloves
- 22 Free Crochet Patterns: Afghan Patterns, Crochet Hats, and More
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 7 Adult Coloring Pages
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- Quick & Easy Decoupage: 12 Fabulous Mod Podge Projects for Your Home