Perfectly Polka Dot Tumblers
Serve someone you love a spot of tea or another refreshing beverage using these colorful Perfectly Polka Dot Tumblers. Dotted with glossy paint, this project really makes a statement. Make one if you love summer craft ideas and add a dash of color to your life. These tumblers are perfect for a picnic or backyard barbeque. Painting craft ideas don't have to be complicated - this project is super simple and required minimal supplies. In fact, this is a great project for your crafters, so gather up the whole family and get to work.
- DecoArt Americana Gloss Enamels
- DAG34 - Lavender --- NEW!!
- DAG67 - Black --- NEW!!
- DAG227 - Bright Yellow --- NEW!!
- DAG230 - Festive Green --- NEW!!
- DAG234 - Calypso Blue --- NEW!!
- DAG276 - Razzle Berry --- NEW!!
- Foam plate
- Round foam pouncer brushes: 1 1/4", 3/4", and 1/4"
- Hard acrylic tumblers: 1 small, 1 large
- Remove all labels or tags from surface before painting; clean with alcohol and dry.
- Use large pouncer and Calypso Blue to paint random dots on tumbler; repeat with Bright Yellow.
- Use medium pouncer and Razzle Berry to paint dots in space around Calypso Blue and Bright Yellow dots. Repeat with Lavender. Let dry.
- Use small pouncer to dot Black on center of Calypso Blue, Bright Yellow, Lavender, and Razzle Berry dots; let dry.
- Use medium pouncer and Razzle Berry to paint diagonal row of dots from top to bottom of tumbler. Repeat, painting evenly spaced rows of Festive Green and Lavender dots.
- Use small pouncer and Bright Yellow to paint diagonal rows between Razzle Berry, Festive Green, and Lavender rows. Let dry.
- Use small pouncer to dot Black over center of all medium dots; let dry.