Radical Stripes Skateboard
Painting your own skateboard is a breeze! This Radical Stripes Skateboard from Krylon is made with Krylon paint and masking tape...so you can customize it however you see fit! This craft would make good gifts for brothers, friends, and that fun uncle!
See this project and more glittery crafts in our free eBook, How to Create 14 Sparkly Craft Projects Using Krylon Glitter Blast.
- 1 can Krylon® Indoor/Outdoor Primer
- 1 can Krylon® Glitter Blast™ Glitter Paint, Orange Burst
- 1 can Krylon® Glitter Blast™ Glitter Paint, Citrus Dream
- 1 can Krylon® Glitter Blast™ Clear Sealer
- Masking tape
- Drop cloth
- Clean skateboard, making sure surface is free of any grease, dirt or dust. Remove wheels and mask any areas not to be painted.
- Prime the entire skateboard. Apply several light coats of Krylon® Indoor/Outdoor Primer. Spray from side to side in a sweeping motion beginning off the surface and ending off of the other side. Let dry.
- Spray entire board with Krylon® Glitter Blast™ Glitter Paint. Apply thin coats until desired finish is achieved, usually between 2 and 4 coats. Wait approximately 1 to 2 minutes between coats, shaking can before each coat. Let dry.
- Spray board with several coats of Krylon® Glitter Blast™ Clear Sealer. Allow to dry.
- Use masking tape to create a cool design, then apply a second color of Glitter Blast™ and allow to dry. Remove masking tape when dry.
- Repeat step 4. (If additional colors of Glitter Blast™ are desired, repeat step 5.)
- Remount wheels.
Read NextThrifty Polka Dot Card Table Set