Zebra Print Wood Bag
Give a personalized gift bag in a trendy animal print painted with pink monogram.
DecoArt Products Required
Americana Gloss Enamels
- DAG01 - White --- NEW!!
- DAG67 - Black --- NEW!!
- DAG276 - Razzle Berry --- NEW!!
- Foam plate
- #8 flat brush
- #10 filbert brush
- 3/4" flat brush
- 1" round foam pouncer brush
- Lo-temp glue gun and glue sticks
- 12" length of 3/8" ribbon (We used black with white dots, Michaels #D23618.)
- Unfinished wood gift bag, Don Mechanic
- Use large flat brush and Black to paint inside of bag; let dry.
- Use large flat brush and Razzle Berry to paint sides, back, and bottom of bag. Let dry.
- Use large flat brush and White to paint front of bag; let dry.
- Use pouncer brush dipped in Black to dot over Razzle Berry areas and let dry.
- Use tip of filbert brush and Black to paint jagged zebra stripes over White area. Let dry.
- Use #8 flat brush and Razzle Berry to paint letter on front; let dry.
- Use end of brush handle dipped in Black to dot over letter and let dry.
- Tie ribbon into a bow and trim ends evenly. Glue to handle of wood bag.