Weatherproof Outdoor DIY Banner
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
Invite guests into your home before you even get to the door with this fun Weatherproof Outdoor DIY Banner. Use this bold DIY banner as a welcome sign or display the family name to show whose home it is. What better way is there to show pride in your home than to put your name on it?
Adult craft ideas like this are super easy to put together - and super cheap! All you need is some outdoor fabric, glue, and embellishments. It can't get any simpler. Take an hour today to put together this gorgeous piece of DIY home decor.
Estimated CostUnder $10
Time to CompleteUnder an hour
Primary TechniqueFabric Crafts
Project TypeMake a Project
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive, partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Upcycled Football Vase
- Tassel Earrings
- Valentine's day wall decorations
- Recycled Wine Glass Planters
- Chic Valentine Decor
- How to Sew an Eyeglass Case with a Pocket
- How to Decoupage on Wood
- How to Store Craft Supplies + Craft Room Storage Ideas
- DIY Valentines Day Wreath
- How to Choose the Correct Sewing Thread
- 11 Crochet Shawl Patterns: Crochet Poncho Patterns, Free Easy Crochet Patterns and More
- 12 Knitted Scarf Patterns: Fabulous Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 16 Free Crochet Hat Patterns, Scarves, and Gloves
- 22 Free Crochet Patterns: Afghan Patterns, Crochet Hats, and More
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 7 Adult Coloring Pages
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- Quick & Easy Decoupage: 12 Fabulous Mod Podge Projects for Your Home