Rustic Recycled Keys Windchime
Turn your space into a rustic escape with only a few easy-to-find supplies. Primitive country crafts take you back to a different time and place, and this Rustic Recycled Keys Windchime certainly fits that bill. Gather up old keys and a stick from outside to get started. Use twine to bring the piece to life - it's that easy. Hang your windchime inside or out - it looks great everywhere.
- 6 keys (or as many as you want)
- Foam brush
- First you need to go outside in your backyard or local park, and find the stick you would like to use for your project. Then come in and paint it your favorite color.
- Gather some keys that you no longer use. Antique keys also look great!
- Cut pieces of twine to your desired length and tie one end to the stick and the other end to a key, you will do this for each key.
- Hang it up and you have a phenomenal DIY key windchime!
Read NextRomantic Tin Can Luminaries