Snowman Glass Ornaments
For Christmas, you're probably looking for the perfect craft. These Snowman Glass Ornaments will be a lovely addition to your holiday decor. They would also make a great gift.
- 4006 - FolkArt ® Enamels™ - Engine Red, 2 oz.
- 4008 - FolkArt ® Enamels™ - Pure Orange, 2 oz.
- 4032 - FolkArt ® Enamels™ - Licorice, 2 oz.
- CS11301 - Mod Podge ® Matte, 8 oz.
- Silver chenille stems
- White & light blue felt sheets
- Scalloped pinking shears
- Fine point black marker
- Coordinating fabric
- 1/8” stencil brush
- 1/2” flat brush
- #1 liner brush
- Frosted glass ball ornaments
- Paint faces as shown. Create cheeks using very dry stencil brush.
- Cut donut shape out of white felt to fit over bottom of girl ornament. Use scalloped pinking shears on outer edge. Write name with marker then glue to bottom of ornament. Wrap chenille stem around neck & secure with glue. Wrap & twist stem around top of ornament to form bow.
- Cut small donut shape out of blue felt to fit over top of boy ornament. Cut small strip of felt for top of hat.
- Write name with marker & glue to inside of inner circle.
- Glue chenille stem around hat then glue to top of ornament.
- Apply Mod Podge to fabric length, folding over three times to form approximate 3/8” strip. Form into a ring with a scarf-fold end. Insert bottom of ornament into ring & glue into place. Let dry completely.