Snowman Glass Ornaments
For Christmas, you're probably looking for the perfect craft. These Snowman Glass Ornaments will be a lovely addition to your holiday decor. They would also make a great gift.
- 4006 - FolkArt ® Enamels™ - Engine Red, 2 oz.
- 4008 - FolkArt ® Enamels™ - Pure Orange, 2 oz.
- 4032 - FolkArt ® Enamels™ - Licorice, 2 oz.
- CS11301 - Mod Podge ® Matte, 8 oz.
- Silver chenille stems
- White & light blue felt sheets
- Scalloped pinking shears
- Fine point black marker
- Coordinating fabric
- 1/8” stencil brush
- 1/2” flat brush
- #1 liner brush
- Frosted glass ball ornaments
- Paint faces as shown. Create cheeks using very dry stencil brush.
- Cut donut shape out of white felt to fit over bottom of girl ornament. Use scalloped pinking shears on outer edge. Write name with marker then glue to bottom of ornament. Wrap chenille stem around neck & secure with glue. Wrap & twist stem around top of ornament to form bow.
- Cut small donut shape out of blue felt to fit over top of boy ornament. Cut small strip of felt for top of hat.
- Write name with marker & glue to inside of inner circle.
- Glue chenille stem around hat then glue to top of ornament.
- Apply Mod Podge to fabric length, folding over three times to form approximate 3/8” strip. Form into a ring with a scarf-fold end. Insert bottom of ornament into ring & glue into place. Let dry completely.
Read NextCoffee Filter Angel Wings
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Oct 03, 2017
What an incredibly cute set. My three year old grand niece and nephew love making craft items already. This is a sweet project for them to make for their grandmother, my sister, who collects snowmen. Their mother would enjoy making these ornaments with them. This set could easily be changed up a bit to make Mr. and Mrs. Santa too. Fiberfill could be glued on them for hair and Santa's beard.
Dec 05, 2015
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Join our community of 5 million crafters!
- Get free craft projects, exclusive partner offers, and more.
- Information Use