Silver Streak Lion Ornament
Get the kids involved in making this Silver Streak Lion Ornament! Paper craft ornaments are awesome for kids projects (and a great way to keep them occupied as you finish up your holiday to-do list)!
- Used thread spools, any size
- Mini silver cupcake liners
- Googly eyes
- A page from an old paperback
- Red felt
- Cut the fringe for the lion's mane by cutting into the edge of the cupcake liner. Careful not to cut the middle circle.
- Begin using the googly eyes, felt, and thread whiskers to create a lion’s face on the ‘smooshed out’ cupcake liner. We used a little triangle from the page to make his nose.
- While your face is drying, go ahead and wrap your spool with a strip of the book page.
- Once you’ve added the thread hanger through the spool go ahead and glue your lion’s face to the spool.