Lightbulb Ornament Trio
This Lightbulb Ornament Trio is made up of three of the best Christmas icons, a Santa Claus, a snowman, and The Grinch! This bright idea uses old burnt-out light bulbs to create adorable upcycled Christmas ornaments. Great for the more advanced painter, these ornaments make great gifts and stocking stuffers for kids and adults alike. Hang them on your tree or use them to decorate your mantel. If you don't want to create whimsical characters, you can still decorate and paint these lightbulbs to your heart's content!
- 1 Can of Krylon Clear Coat Finish Spray
- 3 Light Bulbs (Blown ones)
- 6 Different Paint Brushes
- 8 Different Craft Paints, assorted colors of your choice
- Find a light bulb that is blown. Clean off very good, let dry.
- Depending on which one your making if your making the grinch then you want to coat the whole bulb with hunter green paint. If your doing the santa bulbs you coat the whole bulb in red leaving enough not painted for the face and the white.
- After that dries you start adding all your details of the face and gloves. You can make the santa bulbs like they are holding a naughty or nice list and put names on them or make it look like a book.
- Then when its completed I use Krylon clear coat spray and spray the whole bulb. As it is drying I will get felt and cotton balls and wire and make hats and a way to hang them. Then they are done.
Read NextClassically Simple Pom Pom Ornaments