Homemade Christmas Peeps Ornaments
Create a fun DIY Christmas ornament that will store a special treat with the Homemade Christmas Peeps Ornaments. These are super easy Christmas ornaments that will take only minutes to complete. Create a whole set of ornaments using different Christmas Peeps. It's a fun and edible addition to your Christmas decorations. When you're done, hang them on your tree or number each out to make an advent calendar. Just make sure your kids don't eat the Peeps when you're not looking.
- Holiday Peeps: gingerbread man, snowman
- Photo ornament kit
- Holiday print paper
- Asst. holiday themed ribbon, stickers or trim
- Remove the Cap from the ball.
- Open the ball and lay flat.
- Remove the insert and use as a template to cut out the holiday paper.
- Adhere the paper to the template on both sides of template.
- Gently place a Gingerbread Peep in one half of the ornament.
- Gently place the Snowman Peep on opposite half of the ornament.
- Replace the insert.
- Carefully close the ball and replace the cap.
- Add a ribbon to hang ball with.
- Finish the ornament by adding some holiday trim.
From ornaments that look like candy, to beaded Christmas ornaments to make, to homemade Christmas ornaments that look like Santa and angels, here is an array of 48 Simple Homemade Christmas Ornaments to choose from!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
More from "Ornaments"
Don't leave your tree looking sparse this Christmas season. Decorate it with beautiful Christmas ornaments like religious Christmas ornaments, hand painted Christmas ornaments, and fun Christmas ornaments.