Glittery Plastic Animal Ornaments
Make your Christmas extra bright with this unexpected take on ornament craft ideas. Recycle old plastic toys to make this cute Christmas craft. Glittery Plastic Ornaments are a fun alternative to traditional decorations. Kids can make these cute ornaments right along with adults, making this a fun and exciting family craft project. Christmas craft ideas don't have to be boring or complicated - these cute ornaments show that you only need a few inexpensive supplies to create eye-catching Christmas ornaments. Cut down on your trash haul and save those little plastic toys for this great project.
- Krylon Glitter Blast
- Krylon White Color Master
- Plastic Animals
- Small Screw Eyelets
- Drill holes into your plastic animals. Be sure not to drill too far in. Go slow with the drill (you can use a hand drill if you’d prefer more control).
- Screw eyelet screws into the holes you've already drilled in the plastic animals.
- Go outside and give your animals a coat of Krylon White Color Master. This will make the Glitter Blast look awesome! Let dry.
- Coat each animal with Glitter Blast. Let dry.
- Spray a second layer of Glitter Blast to make sure the animal is covered.
- Once dry, attach a Christmas hook to the eyelet screw.
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
More from "Ornaments"
Don't leave your tree looking sparse this Christmas season. Decorate it with beautiful Christmas ornaments like religious Christmas ornaments, hand painted Christmas ornaments, and fun Christmas ornaments.