Stunning New Year's Centerpiece
A blue and silver tablescape is great for New Year's eve celebrations. With this Stunning New Year's Centerpiece from FloraCraft, you're guests are sure to be impressed. Use STYROFOAM of various heights and sizes to create something elegant and striking.
- STYROFOAM™ Brand Foam Balls: 2”, 2.5”, 3”
- Mini Silver Ornaments
- Ribbons: 1.5” wide blue/brown, and 7/8” wide blue shimmer
- Glass or Acrylic Gems: Icy Blue
- Low-Temp Glue Gun & glue sticks
- Silver Ornament Ball: Remove hangers from mini silver ornaments. Attach the tops of the ornaments into the ball of STYROFOAM* using low-temp glue until the ball is completely covered. (Hint: it takes about 36 – ¾” mini ornaments to cover a 2.5” ball.)
- Ribbon Wrapped Ball: Glue one end of the blue/brown ribbon to the side of a ball and wrap all the way around gluing again where you started. Repeat this step with lengths of ribbon to completely cover the ball. Glue the blue shimmer ribbon on top of the blue/brown ribbon wrapping the ball twice dividing it into quarters as shown.
- Blue Gem Ball: Attach the gems using low-temp glue to completely cover the ball and press the gems on tightly. Press gems for a few seconds, giving the glue time to dry.
- Arrange on a platter or directly on the table. Decorate STYROFOAM cones for added dimension.
Read Next12+ New Year's Crafts