Dazzling Crystal Clutch
New Year's Eve outfits are all about the sparkle, which makes this Dazzling Crystal Clutch the perfect accessory for your big night out. This DIY clutch is the perfect way to add a bit of glam and sparkle to your New Year's Eve Outfit. This tutorial will show you how to take a plain clutch and turn it into a fabulous fashion accessory in just a few simple steps. It's the perfect way to hold all your essentials on New Year's Eve. Be sure to ring in the New Year with fantastic bag.
- Tulip® Glam-It-Up!™ Crystal Keeper™
- Tulip® Glam-It-Up!™ Fashion Art Tweezers™
- Tulip® Cordless Heat Setting Tool™
- 2 Large jump rings
- White fabric clutch
- Jewelry pliers
- Black vinyl metal eyelet trim (enough for shoulder strap)
- 2 Large spring clasps
Use pencil to lightly sketch out desired design on fabric clutch.
Use Tulip® Cordless Heat-Setting Tool to apply crystals to design, until desired effect is achieved.
Use jewelry pliers to attach one jump ring to last eyelet on each end of vinyl eyelet trim.
Attach one spring clasp to each jump ring.
- Use spring clasps to attach shoulder strap to purse strap rings.
Read NextMetallic Glittered Star Assortment