Pyramids Mini Sock
Looking for fun needlepoint patterns? Look no further than this Pyramids Mini-Sock from Nuts About Needlepoint! It looks great and is fun to make.
- 1 skein of background thread
- This pattern is based on the wonderful technique of trianglepoint.
- Straight stitches in graduated and then decreasing lengths form an equilateral triangle.
- By adding more stitches you can make this pattern bigger.
- You can even join groups of small triangles together to make an even bigger triangle.
- These triangles are made up of four five-stitch triangles.
- A row alternates colored triangles pointing up with background triangles pointing down.
- With each row, the tips of the colored triangles meet the tips off the background triangles so an overall pattern is formed.