Which Needle Felted Gnome Wood Be Your Gnominee
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
"These gnomes are surprisingly simple to make. The gnomes are made by shaping wool roving and then melding the fibers into each other by poking it up and down with a felting needle. A felting needle does not have an eye so there is threading involved – yeah! Instead a felting needle has tiny barbs on the side near the needle point. You will find yourself addicted to making them. Each will have his own unique personality so it will be nearly impossible to choose a favorite."
Primary TechniqueGeneral Crafts
- size 86mm (medium) felting needle
- Wool roving
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
- The Needlearts: A Little Trivia and History
- What is Tatting?
- Cat Embroidery T-Shirt Makeover
- Angel Finger Puppets
- Christmas Tea Ornament Set
- What is Punch Needle Embroidery?
- Cherries Cross Stitch Tea Bag
- Modern Embroidered Baskets
- Felt Unicorn Sewing Project
- How to Make Blankets: 249 Patterns & Tutorials
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Making Continuous Bias Binding Tape
- Mother's Day Flower Card
- Knotted Hair Ties
- Sienna Harvest Berry Shawl
- Pom Pom Bunny
- Jefferson Street Beanie
- Xyron Creative Station Lite Storage and Refill Bundle
- Juliet Summer Top
- St. Patrick's Day Activity Sheets
- Cross Puff Stitch Crochet Square
- 11 Crochet Shawl Patterns: Crochet Poncho Patterns, Free Easy Crochet Patterns and More
- 12 Knitted Scarf Patterns: Fabulous Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 16 Free Crochet Hat Patterns, Scarves, and Gloves
- 22 Free Crochet Patterns: Afghan Patterns, Crochet Hats, and More
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 7 Adult Coloring Pages
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- Quick & Easy Decoupage: 12 Fabulous Mod Podge Projects for Your Home