Colorful Bead and Knot Necklace
This Colorful Bead and Knot Necklace from Consumer Crafts is one of the easiest crafts you'll make this summer! It is light and airy, but also gives a plain outfit a colorful punch. This unique beaded necklaces craft is perfect for any girl to make, and if you want to learn more about how to make beaded necklaces, check out this project!
- 1958-03 1mm Brown Genya Cord 3 yd roll
- 0726-70 Big Value Assorted Glass Beads
- Approximately 2 inches from one end tie a knot. Add a bead and tie another knot.
- About one inch down the cord tie a knot, add a bead and tie a knot.
- Keep adding beads and knots until you get to the other end leaving a 2 inch tail.
- Tie a square knot (for extra security you can add a dot of glue) and you are finished.