Colorful Bead and Knot Necklace
This Colorful Bead and Knot Necklace from Consumer Crafts is one of the easiest crafts you'll make this summer! It is light and airy, but also gives a plain outfit a colorful punch. This unique beaded necklaces craft is perfect for any girl to make, and if you want to learn more about how to make beaded necklaces, check out this project!
- 1958-03 1mm Brown Genya Cord 3 yd roll
- 0726-70 Big Value Assorted Glass Beads
- Approximately 2 inches from one end tie a knot. Add a bead and tie another knot.
- About one inch down the cord tie a knot, add a bead and tie a knot.
- Keep adding beads and knots until you get to the other end leaving a 2 inch tail.
- Tie a square knot (for extra security you can add a dot of glue) and you are finished.
Read NextCross Necklace Kids Craft
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Aug 28, 2018
It looks so summery! What a fun craft for the youth groups during summer camp, and Girl Scouts/Boy Scouts. There are literally no skills required other than knowing how to tie a knot! I like my bead necklaces to be really long, like a 30" length.
Apr 06, 2016
Marvelous easy and inexpensive idea. I want to do this with my grand daughter. I have so many beads left over from past crafts. Plus I was thinking that I could knot in a jump ring and add a pendant to be a focal point. The possibilities can be endless. Thank you again for getting my creative juices flowing!
Oct 25, 2016
Have you made this with your grand daughter yet? I was thinking the same thing. I bet this would be a fun craft project for us to do and I have so many left over beads also. I would love to mismatch beads and see what we come up with. I love the knot and tie technique because it seems so easy for a child to do on their own. Got some great ideas.
Aug 17, 2011
I love this for fall!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Join our community of 5 million crafters!
- Get free craft projects, exclusive partner offers, and more.
- Information Use