"Crafts for Mom: 30 Free Craft Projects for Mother's Day" eBook
Nothing says you care like a homemade gift. This Mother’s Day, give your Mom a homemade card or create a personalized gift for her, even if you are short on time. Kids can help with a collection of crafts for kids to make for mom. Find the perfect homemade present for Mom in this collection 30 Mother's day craft projects.
Download the Crafts for Mom eBook for FREE now.
Included in this eBook:
10 Mother’s Day Card Projects
- Pretty as a Pansy Card (pg 6)- Give your Mom a pretty Mother's day card with dimensional flower and tea-cup elements.
- Lilac Bouquet Card for Mom (pg 12)- Give Mom a bouquet of paper lilacs with this beautiful Mother's Day card. She'll want to frame the card under glass to adorn her home.
10 Mother’s Day Craft Gift Projects
- Easy Candle Slip Covers (pg. 29)- Decorate dollar-store candles with scrapbook paper and trims for a quick and easy gift for Mother's Day.
- Mosaic Bath Jars for Mom (pg. 42)- Glass mosaic bath jars filled with homemade bath salts make great gifts for moms this Mother's Day.
10 Mother’s Day Craft Projects for Kids
- Tie-Dye Heart T-Shirt (pg. 55)- Follow this simple technique to create an "I Love You" tie-dye heart T-shirt for Mom.
- Easy Decoupage Bangles (pg. 62)- Kids can help tear up scrap papers and decoupage plain wood bangles. These are a fun gift for Mom!
For another great Mother's Day craft eBook, check out the 15 Mother's Day Craft Projects from our Favorite Bloggers.