Coupon Book for Mom
Show mom just how much you love her. Make her her very own coupon book full of goodies. This is a great gift for Mother's day. Use a Mother's day cartridge along with cardstock and ribbon and you have one great gift.
- Cricut Expression® Personal Electronic Cutter with Plantin SchoolBook and Accent Essentials® cartridges 
- Cricut® Mothers Day cartridge 
- Cuttlebug® Embossing Folder, Swiss Dots 
- Cuttlebug® Embossing Folder, Plum Blossoms
- Cardstock: green, blue, cream
- Ribbons: 26" blue, 12" cream sheer
- Printed coupons
- Ink pad: brown
- Small glue dots
- Cut covers. Using Mothers Day cartridge and green cardstock, cut one 3 ½" <CBFront>. Using green cardstock, cut one 3 ½" <CBBack>.
- Cut pages. Using blue cardstock, cut five 3 ½" <CBPage>. Using cream cardstock, cut four 3 ½" <CBPgLayr>.
- Assemble coupon book. Adhere one blue page to back of front cover. Ink edges. Ink inside of Plum Blossoms embossing folder. Emboss front cover using Cuttlebug machine and Plum Blossoms embossing folder. Adhere printed coupons, cream layers, and blue pages together. Thread blue ribbon through covers and pages. Tie in a bow. Tie a cream sheer bow through blue bow.
- Cut Mom. Using blue cardstock, cut one 1 ½" <Mom>. Using cream cardstock, cut one 1 ½" <MomShw>. Layer together. Adhere to bows as shown using glue dots.
Read NextPrintable Mother's Day Bookmarks