12 Days of Christmas Giveaway
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
12 Days of Christmas Giveaway!
We are bringing back our most popular holiday contest again and giving you a chance to enter to win a prize a day! From Monday, December 2nd until Friday, December 13th, we will be running a different giveaway and featuring a brand new project on the FaveCrafts Blog! Check back with us each day to see a wonderful new craft, a new featured giveaway, and enter to win our massive Sleigh of Prizes, which includes ALL our daily giveaways in one big package!
Wanna keep up to date on all the news about our 12 Days of Christmas giveaway? Subscribe to our newsletter and check the blog every day to enter to win these twelve awesome prizes. You can enter to win once a day, every day...so the more your return, the greater your chances of winning this epic craft collection!
Included in the Sleigh of Prizes giveaway:
- Polyform: Set of 24 Sampler clay (Sculpey Premo!), Super slicer, clay tool starter set, texture sheets and mini metal clay cutters
- WEBS: floral yarn caddy with Valley Yarns (5 blue mist, 5 white, 1 yellow) and sweater pattern
- Spellbinders: 6 packs of unique holiday/winter shapeabilities
- AllFreeCrochetAfghanPatterns: 4 skeins of yarn, 1 set of 8 mini skeins
- Jimmy Bean’s Wool: 3 skeins (red, white, blue) and pattern to make hat
- WhimseyBox: 6 month subscription
- Plaid: Gift basket with: 8 variations of mod podge, 12 variations of paint, foam rollers, photo transfer medium, high temp mini mod melts, podgeable papers
- Lion Brand: 7 skeins of yarn (2 holiday homespun, 4 heartland, 1 super fuzzy)
- I Love to Create: Body art glitter tattoo kit (red, white, silver) sparkley, Glitter spray paint, Fashion Glitter (24 colors), Beads in a Bottle Glitter, 5 small fabric paintbrushes, Fabric paint (gold, diamond, ruby, gold, green)
- Leisure Arts: Knook: Complete Learn to Knook Kit, Beginner set, Beginner set for kids, complete set, Set with Medium Yarns, Set with Light/Medium/Bulky yarns, and 6 books (Urban Hats, Simple Scarves, Baby Beanies, Dishcloths, Learn to Knook, Baby Blankets)
- Elmers Glue: Elmer's Craftbond Precision Embellishment Glue and two sets of Painters Pens, in Bright Colors and in Metallic Shimmer
- Red Heart Yarn: Red Heart Tote Bag, 2 sets of crochet hooks (varying sizes), 9 skeins of yarn (different colors and textures)
Official Rules for Entering the Daily Giveaway
- There is a maximum of one entry per person. The entry will be based upon a comment left on the daily blog post. Duplicate comments will be deleted and are not tallied.
- You must “like” the sponsoring site's Facebook page to be eligible.
- Winner will be selected at random from the comments on this blog post.
- Winner will be announced on the blog the following day, as well as contacted by the email address provided.
- You have until 11:59p EST the day of the contest to leave your comment on the project. Comments posted after that will not be counted.
- Contest open to anyone 18+ in US and/or Canada.
Official Rules for Entering the Grand Prize Sleigh of Prizes Giveaway
- To be entered to win the “sleigh of prizes”, one of each of the 12 days prizes, you must comment on the project of the day (see list below).
- You have until Sunday, December 15, 2012 at 11:59 CST to comment on our project of the day.
- One comment per person per project on the site, posted each of the 12 days.
- Comments on this post do not count towards the grand prize.
- Grand prize winner of all 12 prizes will be announced on December 16, 2012.
12 Days of Christmas Project & Giveaway List
*Posts go live the day of the giveaway.
- Visit the blog to enter to win a 24-pack of Sculpey clay and various tools from Polyform
- Comment on the Mokume Gane Peacock Utensils to be entered to win the Sleigh of Prizes
- Visit the blog to enter to win a floral yarn caddy filled with yarn from WEBS
- Comment on the Cabled Velvet Fingerless Mitts to be entered to win the Sleigh of Prizes
- Visit the blog to enter to win 6 packs of unique holiday/winter shapeabilities from Spellbinders
- Comment on the It's All About the Music Card to be entered to win the Sleigh of Prizes
- Visit the blog to enter to win a collection of cute yarns from AllFreeCrochetAfghanPatterns
- Comment on the Nautical Ocean Breeze Crochet Throw to be entered to win the Sleigh of Prizes
- Visit the blog to enter to win 3 skeins of yarn from Jimmy Bean Wool
- Comment on the Classic Variegated Hat to be entered to win the Sleigh of Prizes
- Visit the blog to enter to win a 6-month subscription to Whimsey from Whimsey Box
- Comment on the DIY Graphic Leather Dog Leash to be entered to win the Sleigh of Prizes
- Visit the blog to enter to win a gift basket filled with Mod Podge, paint and much more from Plaid
- Comment on the Fun n' Colorful Glass Canisters to be entered to win the Sleigh of Prizes
- Visit the blog to enter to win 7 skeins of yarn from Lion Brand
- Comment on the Cozy Cowl Poncho to be entered to win the Sleigh of Prizes
- Visit the blog to enter to win tons of paints from I Love to Create
- Comment on the Light Up the Night Glitter Jar to be entered to win the Sleigh of Prizes
- Visit the blog to enter to win a Knook and a variety of other books from Leisure Arts
- Comment on the Tiffany Blue Fingerless Mitts to be entered to win the Sleigh of Prizes
- Visit the blog to enter to win glue and paint pens from Elmers
- Comment on the Crystal Embellished Believe Vase to be entered to win the Sleigh of Prizes
- Visit the blog to enter to win yarn, hooks, and a tote from Red Heart Yarn
- Comment on the Santa Baby Suit to be entered to win the Sleigh of Prizes
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Images from other crafters
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
- 42 Crafts to Do When Bored
- 12 Days of Crafts 2019
- 30 Days of Christmas 2019
- 11 DIY Craft Projects for Any Occasion
- The Ultimate Craft Guide: 25 Free Craft Projects for Every Crafter
- Prime SEO Consultation
- 16 Sharpie Crafts
- The 30 Best Craft Blogs of 2018
- 11 DIY Craft Projects Everyone Is Talking About
- Download this completely free collection of easy craft ideas for adults.
- 11 Crochet Shawl Patterns: Crochet Poncho Patterns, Free Easy Crochet Patterns and More
- 12 Knitted Scarf Patterns: Fabulous Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 16 Free Crochet Hat Patterns, Scarves, and Gloves
- 22 Free Crochet Patterns: Afghan Patterns, Crochet Hats, and More
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 7 Adult Coloring Pages
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- Quick & Easy Decoupage: 12 Fabulous Mod Podge Projects for Your Home