Mixed Media Dream Journal
Mixed media art can help you turn an everyday item into an exciting keepsake. A Mixed Media Dream Journal from Savannah Starr can help you tap into your self-conscious mind and understand your brain. Use paint, washi tape and more to create a unique look.
- Composition notebook
- Acrylic paint – color(s) of choice
- Paint brush
- Wax paper
- Masking tape or washi tape or glitter tape
- Aleene’s Original Tacky Glue
- Alphabet letters – sticky back
- Embellishments (rhinestones by the yard, metal embellishments, glitter stickers, mirror tiles)
Insert wax paper between front cover and first page and back cover and last page. This will help to protect notebook from excess paint.
Paint front cover desired color. Let dry. Paint back cover desired color. Let dry.
If desired, place masking tape on wax paper. Brush with acrylic paint to create your own custom colored tape. Lift immediately after painting and move to clean area of wax paper. Let dry.
Place tape on cover of journal. Press edges firmly to journal.
- Glue lettering and embellishments where desired. Let dry. Remove wax paper.
Read Next3d Paper Flowers in a Vase