Varicolored Ear Warmers
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
"This ear warmer has a beautiful texture, and because it is knit flat in a yarn with a slow hue change, you wind up not only with multiple colors in the stitch but also on either side of the seam. I gathered up the seam when I sewed it so it's a design feature, not an ugly bug! Wear it with the seam up front for some visual interest, or with the seam in the back for a more subtle look. This ear warmer also has a slightly wavy edge on both sides. It still looks neat because of the slipped stitch that begins every row."
Knitting Needle Size8 or 5 mm
Yarn Weight(4) Medium Weight/Worsted Weight and Aran (16-20 stitches to 4 inches)
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Project of the Day
Everyone loves super easy crochet afghan patterns, and this Foolproof Afghan really fits the bill. This one skein pattern is warm,… Continue reading: "Foolproof Afghan Patternvideocam"
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Pom Pom Sheep
- Snoh Cowl
- Diy Book Cover From Fabric
- Over-the-Collar DIY Dog Bandana
- Mia Cardigan
- Repurposed Lighting Antique Angel
- Repurposed Cutting Board Decorative Sign
- Making Continuous Bias Binding Tape
- Mother's Day Flower Card
- 11 Crochet Shawl Patterns: Crochet Poncho Patterns, Free Easy Crochet Patterns and More
- 12 Knitted Scarf Patterns: Fabulous Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 16 Free Crochet Hat Patterns, Scarves, and Gloves
- 22 Free Crochet Patterns: Afghan Patterns, Crochet Hats, and More
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 7 Adult Coloring Pages
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- Quick & Easy Decoupage: 12 Fabulous Mod Podge Projects for Your Home