Mountain Chalet Knit Flat Slipper Boots
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
From the blogger: "There is nothing cozier than slipping on a warm pair of chunky, woolen slippers after a day of skiing or on a cold winter eve. These slipper boots are super cozy and super simple to make! They are knit flat, making them a great option for newer knitters. Working in the seed stitch, you will create a beautiful and warm texture for your knit boots. You also have the option of adding some non-slip soles to the bottom of the slippers for added durability. If you want to gift them, stuff them with a little bit of tissue paper to hold their shape, since they truly are flat when they don’t have a foot inside."
Knitting Needle Size10 or 6 mm
Yarn Weight(6) Super Bulky/Super Chunky (4-11 stitches for 4 inches)
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive, partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Pot O' Gold Clay Pot Craft
- Flower Puppy Coloring Page
- Spirograph Mandala Coloring Page
- Abundance of Pineapples Adult Coloring Page
- Butterfly Tango Adult Coloring Page
- Toucan Coloring Page
- Graceful Flamingo Adult Coloring Page
- Indianapolis Canal Walk Coloring Page
- Plum Easy Patterns
- 32 Egg Carton Crafts
- 11 Crochet Shawl Patterns: Crochet Poncho Patterns, Free Easy Crochet Patterns and More
- 12 Knitted Scarf Patterns: Fabulous Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 16 Free Crochet Hat Patterns, Scarves, and Gloves
- 22 Free Crochet Patterns: Afghan Patterns, Crochet Hats, and More
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 7 Adult Coloring Pages
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- Quick & Easy Decoupage: 12 Fabulous Mod Podge Projects for Your Home