Lightweight Spring Ace Scarf
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
"This lightweight lace knit scarf is perfect for Spring. It is much easier to knit than it looks, it's just a simple 4 row pattern repeat making it perfect for beginners to lacy knitting. It is knitted with a 4 ply or fingering weight yarn and uses just 1 skein so it's a great project to treat yourself to a beautiful yarn without breaking the bank. The tutorial has step by step photos to help you with the lace knit until you get the hang of it. "
Knitting Needle Size10 or 6 mm
Yarn Weight(2) Fine (23-26 stitches to 4 inches)
- 1 skein of fingering weight yarn
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Criss Cross Baby Booties
- Bunny Squared – Make A Bunny From A Square
- Dr. Seuss Green Eggs Slime
- Paper Plate Lamb Craft
- Natures Best Herbs Scarf
- How To Crochet A Granny Square | Crafting Happiness
- Watermelon Coaster
- Bug Repellent Solid Lotion
- Crochet Wood Napkin Rings
- Lemon Mojito Sugar Scrub Recipe
- 11 Crochet Shawl Patterns: Crochet Poncho Patterns, Free Easy Crochet Patterns and More
- 12 Knitted Scarf Patterns: Fabulous Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 16 Free Crochet Hat Patterns, Scarves, and Gloves
- 22 Free Crochet Patterns: Afghan Patterns, Crochet Hats, and More
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 7 Adult Coloring Pages
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- Quick & Easy Decoupage: 12 Fabulous Mod Podge Projects for Your Home