Stack Overflow Cowl
By: Sybil Ra from knitting-and-so-on.blogspot.ch
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
"Stacked stitches are a wonderful way to achieve lovely and intriguing color patterns. This cowl is knitted flat - is is started with a provsional cast on and ended by grafting in garter stitch. There are color changes every sixth row, but it is possible to carry the yarn up, so that only a few ends have to be woven in. It may take a little while to get the hang of knitting stacked stitches but it's definitely a worthwhile activity - since the finished piece is not your average garter stitch cowl."
Knitting Needle Size3 or 3.25 mm
Yarn Weight(2) Fine (23-26 stitches to 4 inches)
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Love these projects? Get MORE delivered to your Inbox – FREE Click Here!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
- 11 Crochet Shawl Patterns: Crochet Poncho Patterns, Free Easy Crochet Patterns and More
- 12 Knitted Scarf Patterns: Fabulous Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 16 Free Crochet Hat Patterns, Scarves, and Gloves
- 22 Free Crochet Patterns: Afghan Patterns, Crochet Hats, and More
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 7 Adult Coloring Pages
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- Quick & Easy Decoupage: 12 Fabulous Mod Podge Projects for Your Home
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Three Finger Snowman Ornament
- Waterless Snow Globe Craft
- Mini Felt Christmas Stockings Tutorial
- Coloring Page DIY Tabletop Christmas Tree
- DIY Wire Spider Web
- Old Denim Jeans Nautical Wreath
- Christmas Button Ornament Art
- Love Sign Made with Plaster Casting
- Double Welt Pocket with Flap
- Serenity Active Yarn