Knitted Mirror Socks
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
Not for brand new knitters, this advanced knitting pattern shows you how to knit socks that are sure to keep you warm. Knitted using what the designer refers to as the war and peace method, the Knitted Mirror Socks are a time-consuming project that is actually worth the extra effort. These warm socks make a fabulous homemade gift for the hiker or skier in your family as they will do a fine job keep toes toasty no matter their location.
In the Designer's Words: "Socks knitted using the “War & Peace” method. It's a careful double knitting technique that creates both socks at the same time -- just pull them apart at the toes when you're done!"
Knitting Needle Size1 or 2.25 mm, Double-Pointed Knitting Needles (DPNs)
Yarn Weight(1) Super Fine (27-32 stitches to 4 inches)
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Project of the Day
Transform those dollar store vases into these stylish Upcycled Flea Market Glass Vases, great for spring decorating. With these… Continue reading: "Upcycled Flea Market Glass Vases"
- 11 Crochet Shawl Patterns: Crochet Poncho Patterns, Free Easy Crochet Patterns and More
- 12 Knitted Scarf Patterns: Fabulous Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 16 Free Crochet Hat Patterns, Scarves, and Gloves
- 22 Free Crochet Patterns: Afghan Patterns, Crochet Hats, and More
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 7 Adult Coloring Pages
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- Quick & Easy Decoupage: 12 Fabulous Mod Podge Projects for Your Home