Knit Shoulder Shrug
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
This lightweight shoulder shrug is a great way to cover up in the warmer months. Use this shrug knitting pattern from Bernat Yarns to create the pretty shrug with soft natural yarn made from cotton and corn.
- Yarn: 3 balls of Bernat® Cot’n Corn (60 g / 2.1 oz) #19417 (Nectarine).
- Knitting Needles: Size 4.5 mm (U.S. 7) knitting needles or size needed to obtain gauge.
21 sts and 26 rows = 4" [10 cm] in pat.
Approx 14 x 36" [35.5 x 91.5 cm].
One size to fit average lady.
Cast on 73 sts.
1st row: (RS). *P1. K3. Rep from * to last st. P1.
2nd row: K1. *yfwd. Sl1. K2tog. psso. yfwd. K1. Rep from * to end of row.
Rep last 2 rows until work from beg measures 36 ins [91.5 cm], ending with a 2nd row. Cast off in pat.
Sew side edges tog for 8" [20.5 cm] from cast on and cast off edges to form
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Love these projects? Get MORE delivered to your Inbox – FREE Click Here!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
- 11 Crochet Shawl Patterns: Crochet Poncho Patterns, Free Easy Crochet Patterns and More
- 12 Knitted Scarf Patterns: Fabulous Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 16 Free Crochet Hat Patterns, Scarves, and Gloves
- 22 Free Crochet Patterns: Afghan Patterns, Crochet Hats, and More
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 7 Adult Coloring Pages
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- Quick & Easy Decoupage: 12 Fabulous Mod Podge Projects for Your Home
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Zina from EfZin Creations
- Neptune’s Reef Adult Coloring Page
- Spirograph Necklace Plastic Canvas Tutorial
- How to Use Tulip Permanent Fabric Dye
- 16 Free Knitting Patterns for Mittens
- 268 Thanksgiving Crafts for Kids and Adults
- Easy Button Earrings
- Penny Copper and Gold Necklace
- DIY Movie or Picnic Blanket
- DIY Insect Repeller/Cleaner