Glazed Ceramic Teapot
Spice up your morning routine by making boiling water in your new unique ceramic teapot from I Love to Create. You can easily design and coat these unique teapots with caramel and butter toffee. This is a super fun party idea, too!
- Dinnerware Bisque Designs
- Hand-Thrown Teapot 7" x 5.5" x 5"
- Lid for Vases 3" x 3" x 1.75"
- Signature Brushes
- SB 807 No. 6 Fan Glaze
- Envision® Glazes
- IN 1023 Butter Toffee
- IN 1667 Caramel
- Aluminum foil
- Wipe ware with damp sponge to remove any dust.
- Thin a small amount of Caramel to a milk consistency. Pour thinned Caramel inside teapot, and roll around to evenly coat the inside. Pour excess glaze out, and wipe away any drips with damp sponge. Let dry.
- Pour a puddle of undiluted Caramel and Butter Toffee on separate areas of foil. Use Fan Glaze brush to apply 1 coat of Butter Toffee around lower half of teapot (including spout) and to handle on lid. Apply 1 coat of Caramel around upper half of teapot and completely over lid (except handle).
Apply 2 more coats, blending colors where they meet for a smooth finish. Let dry after each coat.
- Stilt and fire separated pieces to shelf cone 06.
Read NextHandprint Dishtowels