We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
Use this crochet pattern for beginners and make this Vintage Inspired Crochet Pot Holder. This is a great project to add to your kitchen craft ideas. You can make this easy craft by making small granny squares seamed together. This is a great weekend project that is cute and useful around your kitchen. You can use black and white yarn as shown in the picture, or customize this craft and pick your own colors to show off your personal style.
Crochet HookG/6 or 4 mm hook
Yarn Weight(4) Medium Weight/Worsted Weight and Aran (16-20 stitches to 4 inches)
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive, partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Aunt Bee's Gingham Dishcloth
Crochet Doily in Pineapple Pattern
18 Free Crochet Dishcloth Patterns for Beginners
Mop or Sweeper Cover Crochet Pattern
Crochet Stash Baskets
Easy Ombre Dishcloth
Flower Dish Cloths
Beautiful Chevron Crochet Kitchen Towel
Simple Border Pot Holder and Dishcloth
Thick Crochet Dishcloth Pattern
- 11 Crochet Shawl Patterns: Crochet Poncho Patterns, Free Easy Crochet Patterns and More
- 12 Knitted Scarf Patterns: Fabulous Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 16 Free Crochet Hat Patterns, Scarves, and Gloves
- 22 Free Crochet Patterns: Afghan Patterns, Crochet Hats, and More
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 7 Adult Coloring Pages
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- Quick & Easy Decoupage: 12 Fabulous Mod Podge Projects for Your Home