Hand Painted Apron for Kids
Everyone needs a helping hand in the kitchen. The hand painted apron for kids from Lelanie Denso lets them be the master of the kitchen with this cute outfit. Make your kids award winning sew chefs with easy sewing projects. Get cookin'!
- kid-sized apron (I used one of my daughter's dress to create the apron pattern)
- 1" wide fabric strips, folded and ironed as you would a bias tape
- some fabric paint
- I laid the apron flat and used a plate to create a rounded side on the apron's dress.
- I drew a butterfly on the apron using a fabric marker. I ironed it so the fabric markings will stay until I finish painting it.
- I placed a cardboard at the back of the apron so the paint won't bleed. I started painting. I also added some pretty red flowers with leaves and some gold streaks.
- Until I finished my desired design. I had to wait until the paint is dry enough.
- I attached the bias all around the apron.
- I also attached a wider bias tape for the ties on the hips. I also added some buttons on the center of the flowers and it's finished.
Read NextGirls Tiered Skirt