Little Cupcake Shirt
Use a felt iron-on transfer to add a cupcake image to a shirt with ease. Then, use fabric paint to add the words "Mom's Little" and embellish the felt cupcake to create this sweet Little Cupcake Shirt from Plaid Enterprises.
- 28488 - Simply ® Stencils - Value Packs - Birthday Wishes
- 4427 - FolkArt ® Fabric™ Paint - Brush On - Metallic Rose Shimmer
- 4446 - FolkArt ® Fabric™ Paint - Dimensional - Engine Red
- 94023 - Plaid ® Felt Iron-On Transfers - Cupcake 2
- Stencil brush
- T-shirt – pink
- Shirt board
- Disappearing pen
- Palette or foam plate
- Pressing cloth
Prewash T-shirt. Do not use fabric softener. Iron smooth.
Following instructions on the felt iron package, transfer cupcake to shirt. Allow to cool.
Place shirt board inside T-shirt.
Place a dime size puddle of Metallic Rose Shimmer paint onto palette or foam plate.
Following photo for placement, use stencil brush to stencil the words Mom’s Little onto the front of the tee shirt. Allow to dry at least one hour.
Use Engine Red dimensional paint to apply small dots to stenciled letters. Allow to dry at least one hour.
Use Engine Red dimensional paint to apply dots to top of cupcake.
- Allow to dry overnight before wearing tee-shirt. Allow to dry 72 hours before washing.
Read NextGirls Tiered Skirt