Sweet Dessert Recipe Book
Cherish and organize your favorite recipes with this Sweet Dessert Recipe Book from Sticko. This is a great way to preserve a family recipe book or something fun to give your friend who loves to bake! Be sure to include your famous cookie recipe!
- Let's Bake stickers
- Scalloped Scallop Edger Punch
- Que Sera Sera 12x12 Designer Paper Pad
- 3D Dots White Adhesive foam circles
- Cutter Bee Scissors
- Cutterpede Straight Edge Trimmer
- HERMA Dotto Permanent Dry Adhesive Blue Dispenser
- Cardstock: White, Pink
- Composition Notebook
- Glue Stick
- Sewing Machine/Thread
- Computer, word processing program
- Cover front and back of composition notebook with glue stick and then cover with pink cardstock.
- Trim pink and green patterned paper to fit on top of the pink cardstock, adhere pink patterned paper over top of the green patterned but don’t attach to cover just yet.
- Create Recipe Book title in word processing program and print on white cardstock. Trim and adhere to pink patterned paper.
- Create 6 border strips using scalloped edge border punch, adhere one of the strips to the title, covering the edge of the white cardstock.
- Stitch around the layered elements as shown in the example.
- Attach the recipe book title to front of composition book as shown.
- Embellish with Let’s Bake stickers. For dimension, add 3D Dots to the backside of a few of the stickers.
- To decorate the inside, print the different section titles that you’ll have in your cook book on white cardstock. Use the Real Estate sign punch to punch the words out, refer to the example, and adhere to the different sections in the book.
- Attach one scalloped border strip to each title page.
Read NextRecycled Jeans Covered Journal