This is a quick and easy earring from The Bead Studio that is a big hit. You can make them longer for a flashy look or shorter for a more conservative look.
- Sterling loopy chain - cut to desired length
- 12 - 24g 1" 1/2 Sterling headpins
- 12 - Small Oval Moonstone beads
- 1 pair Sterling Silver Earwires
- Chain Nose Plier
- Round Nose Plier
- Wire Cutters
- Add Chain to earwires.
- Add a moonstone to each of the headpins.
- Wire wrap the headpins to the chain in the desired order.
Read NextBlack Filigrana Blown Penny Necklace
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Apr 30, 2016
I have seen earrings like these in stores that cost a lot and wondered how I could make my own at a fraction of the cost. This tutorial makes it so easy. These earrings are very elegant looking and I like that you can make them shorter or longer depending on what you want. This will make each on different. I am looking forward to adding these to my collection. Anyone add these to their earring collection yet? Are they easy to make?
Feb 08, 2011
Quick and beautiful!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Join our community of 5 million crafters!
- Get free craft projects, exclusive partner offers, and more.
- Information Use