Lightweight Gift Box Earrings
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
"I love making seasonal accessories to sport in December, and this year I really fell in love with the idea of cute little presents. It was a little more work than I anticipated, taking about two hours to whip up the pair, but I think they are really adorable, and I can see using the gift boxes in so many other ways too. I used Aunt Lydia's Fashion #3 Crochet Thread, but I think you can use fingering weight yarn, embroidery floss or a couple strands of #10 crochet thread as an alternative (though I haven't tested it)."
Crochet HookB/1 or 2.25 mm hook
Yarn Weight(0) Lace (33-40 stitches to 4 inches). Includes crochet thread.
Crochet Gauge3 SC by 3 Rows = 9/16" Square
Finished SizeOne Size
- Small Amount of Aunt Lydia's Fashion #3 Crochet Thread in Red
- Small Amount of Aunt Lydia's Classic #10 Crochet Thread in White
- 2.35mm Crochet Hook
- Tapestry Needle
- Scrap Pieces of 7 Mesh Plastic Canvas (10 Mesh or Stuffing also works)
- 4 Jump Rings
- Pair of Earring Wires
- Jewelry Pliers
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
- Radiant Gold Shrink Plastic Necklace
- Wine Cork DIY Cross Necklace
- Morse Code Bible Verse Bracelet
- Diy Tassel Keychain
- Tree of Life Pendant
- Super Easy Memory Wire Bracelet
- Easy Diy Mask Chain
- DIY Jewelry Upcycled Silk Scarf Necklace
- Eggshell Mosaic Pendant and Gift Box
- How To Make Fabric Wrapped Bangles
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- St. Patrick's Day Shiplap Sign
- Little Arrows Chunky Crochet Cowl
- In The Groove Crochet Fingerless Gloves
- Vintage Hair Tie
- How To Make Crochet Flowers
- Flower Card Craft
- Diy Face Mist With Essential Oils
- Easter Cross Stained Glass Decor
- Learn To Crochet Mug Rug
- Fabric Eggs For Easter
- 11 Crochet Shawl Patterns: Crochet Poncho Patterns, Free Easy Crochet Patterns and More
- 12 Knitted Scarf Patterns: Fabulous Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 16 Free Crochet Hat Patterns, Scarves, and Gloves
- 22 Free Crochet Patterns: Afghan Patterns, Crochet Hats, and More
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 7 Adult Coloring Pages
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- Quick & Easy Decoupage: 12 Fabulous Mod Podge Projects for Your Home