Easy Scrap Leather Ring
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
"I was getting ready to toss an old green leather purse in the Goodwill pile when it dawned on me that I could get scraps of leather out of it to make some cool stuff. I found the pattern for this easy cutout and 15 minutes later I had an adorable fun ring. It is so fast to make you can make one for yourself and give them away to your friends for Valentine's Day this year."
Project TypeMake a Project
Time to CompleteUnder an hour
Bead Technique UsedStitched
Bead Project TypeRing
- scrap leather
- print out pattern
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- String Art Greeting Cards
- Odor Eliminating Linen And Fabric Spray Recipe
- Dad Rocks Paperweight
- Graduation Party Favors
- Picot Crochet Flower
- Free All About My Dad And All About My Grandpa Printables For Kids
- Military Gnome
- Elegant Mask Mate Ear Saver
- Crochet Minion Water Bottle Sling/cozy
- Crochet Pertevniyal Mandala Doily
- 11 Crochet Shawl Patterns: Crochet Poncho Patterns, Free Easy Crochet Patterns and More
- 12 Knitted Scarf Patterns: Fabulous Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 16 Free Crochet Hat Patterns, Scarves, and Gloves
- 22 Free Crochet Patterns: Afghan Patterns, Crochet Hats, and More
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 7 Adult Coloring Pages
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- Quick & Easy Decoupage: 12 Fabulous Mod Podge Projects for Your Home