Pink Passion Flower Earrings
The step-by-step photo project to make these stylish pink and black earrings comes to us from an expert in chain maille jewelry, Lauren. The earrings have a bit of 80s chic, which is so hot right now.
Find this project and more in our pretty collection of 35 Homemade Mother's Day Flowers.
- 28 Black EPDM 18g 3/16” (4.76mm) rubber jump rings
- 48 Pink Enamel Coated Copper, also known as Artistic Wire, 19g 1/8” (3.18mm) jump rings
- Open all 48 pink jump rings.
- Take an open pink ring, add 4 black rings, close pink ring. Add another pink ring in the same manner.
- Take an open pink ring and add it to one of the sets of black rings, before closing, add 2 black rings, double the pink ring.
- Using the open pink rings, add 4 more sets of black rings to the center black rings, forming a flower.
- Join 2 petals together using 2 pink rings.
- Continue joining petals together until all the black petals are hooked together.
- Add ear wires directly to one of the black petals (L) or add additional pink rings to join the flower to the ear wire (R).
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
More from "Jewelry Making"
Find step-by-step tutorials on how to bead and make jewelry. Search for products, tips, and ideas for jewelry making projects, polymer clay jewelry and beaded jewelry.