Beaded Cuff Bloom Bracelet
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
"By using multi-color cube glass beads and a roll of tiger tail wire, you can make a wonderful handmade beaded cuff bracelet decorated with lovely blooms. Select colors to match your personal style."
Project TypeMake a Project
Bead TypeCrystal, Glass, Wire
Time to CompleteIn an evening
Bead Technique UsedStrung
Bead Project TypeBracelet
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
- Morse Code Bible Verse Bracelet
- Super Easy Memory Wire Bracelet
- DIY Jewelry Upcycled Silk Scarf Necklace
- Eggshell Mosaic Pendant and Gift Box
- Vintage Lace Brooches
- Easy Diy Mask Chain
- Decoupaged Napkin Necklace Upcycle
- Cross Beaded Earrings
- Disney Princess Bottle Cap Necklaces
- Repurposed Tin Necklace Set
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Diy Face Mist With Essential Oils
- Easter Cross Stained Glass Decor
- Learn To Crochet Mug Rug
- Fabric Eggs For Easter
- Dream Catcher Cardi
- Trinity Stitch Chunky Hat
- Diy Easter Sheep Napkin Rings
- Crochet Tiger Applique
- Dog Hat Crochet Pattern
- Easy Velvety Baby Hat
- 11 Crochet Shawl Patterns: Crochet Poncho Patterns, Free Easy Crochet Patterns and More
- 12 Knitted Scarf Patterns: Fabulous Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 16 Free Crochet Hat Patterns, Scarves, and Gloves
- 22 Free Crochet Patterns: Afghan Patterns, Crochet Hats, and More
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 7 Adult Coloring Pages
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- Quick & Easy Decoupage: 12 Fabulous Mod Podge Projects for Your Home