Beaded Cuff Bloom Bracelet
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
"By using multi-color cube glass beads and a roll of tiger tail wire, you can make a wonderful handmade beaded cuff bracelet decorated with lovely blooms. Select colors to match your personal style."
Project TypeMake a Project
Bead TypeCrystal, Glass, Wire
Time to CompleteIn an evening
Bead Technique UsedStrung
Bead Project TypeBracelet
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive, partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
- Memory Wire Hoop Earrings
- Filigree Earrings
- Pink Passion Flower Earrings
- Super Easy Memory Wire Bracelet
- Dutch Spiral Bracelet
- Sunshine Yellow Beaded Bracelet Pattern
- Vintage Lace Brooches
- DIY Jewelry Upcycled Silk Scarf Necklace
- "Jewelry For You" free eBook from Consumer Crafts and Crafts Unleashed
- "25 Easy to Make Homemade Jewelry Ideas" eBook
- 11 Crochet Shawl Patterns: Crochet Poncho Patterns, Free Easy Crochet Patterns and More
- 12 Knitted Scarf Patterns: Fabulous Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 16 Free Crochet Hat Patterns, Scarves, and Gloves
- 22 Free Crochet Patterns: Afghan Patterns, Crochet Hats, and More
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 7 Adult Coloring Pages
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- Quick & Easy Decoupage: 12 Fabulous Mod Podge Projects for Your Home