20 Bracelet Patterns: Macrame Bracelets, Friendship Bracelets, Hemp Bracelets, and More
Beaded Cuff Bloom Bracelet
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
"By using multi-color cube glass beads and a roll of tiger tail wire, you can make a wonderful handmade beaded cuff bracelet decorated with lovely blooms. Select colors to match your personal style."
Project TypeMake a Project
Bead TypeCrystal, Glass, Wire
Time to CompleteIn an evening
Bead Technique UsedStrung
Bead Project TypeBracelet
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
- DIY Jewelry Upcycled Silk Scarf Necklace
- Upsp Postage Stamp Earrings
- How To Make A Chunky Chain Bracelet
- Easy DIY Pendant Necklace
- Beginner Loom Bracelet
- Eye of the Tiger Necklace
- Sunshine Yellow Beaded Bracelet Pattern
- How to Oxidize Silver Jewelry
- How to Make Shrink Plastic Jewelry
- DIY Beaded Crochet Earrings
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Everyday Sun Hat
- Paper Plate Aquarium
- Paper Plate Frisbees
- Magic Milk Experiment
- Easy To Sew Removable Cushion Covers
- Cutest Christmas Countdown Ornament
- Gothic Crochet Center Piece
- Dollar Store Ombre Candle
- Painted Gift Boxes
- Mac Cannie Triangle Shawl
- 11 Crochet Shawl Patterns: Crochet Poncho Patterns, Free Easy Crochet Patterns and More
- 12 Knitted Scarf Patterns: Fabulous Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 16 Free Crochet Hat Patterns, Scarves, and Gloves
- 22 Free Crochet Patterns: Afghan Patterns, Crochet Hats, and More
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 7 Adult Coloring Pages
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- Quick & Easy Decoupage: 12 Fabulous Mod Podge Projects for Your Home