Thanksgiving Turkey Gnome
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
"A cork gnome dressed as a Thanksgiving Turkey makes for a unique table decoration this holiday season. Made using 4ply cotton in autumnal colours and a recycled cork, the pattern is suitable for beginners who are familiar with working in the round. If you don’t have a spare cork, there is also a link to make a crochet amigurumi cork. Make a few of these little gobblers to decorate your Thanksgiving table or window sill."
Crochet HookB/1 or 2.25 mm hook, C/2 or 2.75 mm hook
Yarn Weight(2) Fine (23-26 stitches to 4 inches)
- 4 ply cotton in fall shades
- recycled cork
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Project of the Day
Add a touch of whimsical charm to your spring and summer decor with this Classic Country Scrap Wreath. Made using fabric scraps of a… Continue reading: "Country DIY Fabric Wreath Tutorial"
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Mini Angel Amigurumi
- Criss Cross Mini Tote
- Mini Bears In Stockings
- Diy Deck Rail Planter
- Pattern For A Baby Bib With Square Corners
- Claire Armstrong, Pillar Box Blue
- Diy Flower Vase
- 12 Coolest Resin Crafts + Resin Casting for Beginners
- Common Sewing Stitches You Need To Know
- Moccasin Slippers With A Cuff
- 11 Crochet Shawl Patterns: Crochet Poncho Patterns, Free Easy Crochet Patterns and More
- 12 Knitted Scarf Patterns: Fabulous Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 16 Free Crochet Hat Patterns, Scarves, and Gloves
- 22 Free Crochet Patterns: Afghan Patterns, Crochet Hats, and More
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 7 Adult Coloring Pages
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- Quick & Easy Decoupage: 12 Fabulous Mod Podge Projects for Your Home