Recycled Table Centerpiece
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
"Recycle cereal boxes for table centerpieces! Just cut them to the size you want then cover them with scrapbook paper. Add styrofoam and flowers for a beautiful holiday decoration!"
Estimated CostUnder $10
Time to CompleteUnder an hour
Main MaterialRecycled Materials
Use scrapbook paper for any holiday for a beautiful holiday decoration!
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
- Reindeer Hot Chocolate Gift Bags
- Mistletoe Kisses Treat Bags
- Recycled Table Centerpiece
- Easy Gingerbread Scented Playdough Recipe
- Christmas Countdown Plate
- Easy Curled Ribbon Ornaments
- More DIY Christmas Sock Cozies Candy Dishes and Candles
- Dinosaur Dollar Tree Christmas Ornament
- DIY Glitter House
- Fabric Ribbon Candy Ornament
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Gnome Tissue Box Cover
- Throwback Thursday Free Pattern- Easy Laptop Case
- How To Sew A Professional Looking Gusset Zipper In A Bag
- How To Make Perfect Bound Lining In A Bag
- I Spy Sports
- I Spy Outer Space
- Winter Kids Scarf
- 42 Things To Do With The Elf On The Shelf
- How To Make Sanda Frost From Paper?
- Color Block (or Not) Earrings
- 11 Crochet Shawl Patterns: Crochet Poncho Patterns, Free Easy Crochet Patterns and More
- 12 Knitted Scarf Patterns: Fabulous Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 16 Free Crochet Hat Patterns, Scarves, and Gloves
- 22 Free Crochet Patterns: Afghan Patterns, Crochet Hats, and More
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 7 Adult Coloring Pages
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- Quick & Easy Decoupage: 12 Fabulous Mod Podge Projects for Your Home