Recycled Table Centerpiece
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
"Recycle cereal boxes for table centerpieces! Just cut them to the size you want then cover them with scrapbook paper. Add styrofoam and flowers for a beautiful holiday decoration!"
Estimated CostUnder $10
Time to CompleteUnder an hour
Main MaterialRecycled Materials
Use scrapbook paper for any holiday for a beautiful holiday decoration!
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- TC Twist Headband
- Bead a Designer Snowflake
- Hot Cocoa In A Jar Gift Idea
- Googly Eyed Deer Ornament
- DIY Lavender Bath Salts
- French Vanilla Coffee Sugar Scrub
- Vanilla & Lavender Soap Recipe Using Melt and Pour
- Natural Sugar Scrub with Fresh Blueberries
- Homemade Orange Sugar Scrub Recipe
- Coconut Rose Petal Soap
- 11 Crochet Shawl Patterns: Crochet Poncho Patterns, Free Easy Crochet Patterns and More
- 12 Knitted Scarf Patterns: Fabulous Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 16 Free Crochet Hat Patterns, Scarves, and Gloves
- 22 Free Crochet Patterns: Afghan Patterns, Crochet Hats, and More
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 7 Adult Coloring Pages
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- Quick & Easy Decoupage: 12 Fabulous Mod Podge Projects for Your Home