Easy Mardi Gras Mask
By: Susan Santoro from organized31.com
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
Make Mardi Gras a family event when you make these cute masks with your kids!
From the blogger: "This a fun craft project you can do with kiddos of all ages for Mardi Gras. True Mardi Gras masks cover more of the face, but this version is close enough to be fun and much easier for kids! You can copy my design or search the Internet (with parental supervision, of course!) for more inspiration. Remember that traditional Mardi Gras colors are green, purple, and gold. And remember to have fun and get creative while making it!"
Time to CompleteIn an evening
Primary TechniqueGeneral Crafts
HolidayMardi Gras/Carnival, Spring
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Love these projects? Get MORE delivered to your Inbox – FREE Click Here!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
- 13 Memorial Day Crafts and a Short History of Memorial Day
- DIY Patriotic Clothespins
- Smiling Snowman in a Box
- Patriotic Scrapbook Paper Map
- Holiday Pastel Ribbon Wreath
- Lucky Pot of Gold Painted Pot
- Fuzzy Snowman Family
- Fall Banner Made from Book Pages
- DIY Easter Bunny Girls Knee High Socks
- Native American Wobbler
- 11 Crochet Shawl Patterns: Crochet Poncho Patterns, Free Easy Crochet Patterns and More
- 12 Knitted Scarf Patterns: Fabulous Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 16 Free Crochet Hat Patterns, Scarves, and Gloves
- 22 Free Crochet Patterns: Afghan Patterns, Crochet Hats, and More
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 7 Adult Coloring Pages
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- Quick & Easy Decoupage: 12 Fabulous Mod Podge Projects for Your Home
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Best Yarn for Blankets
- Japanese Creations
- Japanese Creations Chigiri-e Washi Paper Art Kits
- Turn Broken Flip Flops into DIY Stamps
- Gorgeous DIY Button Bracelets
- Dancing Sheep Basket
- Bib and Burp Cloth
- Crochet Coasters for Beginners
- Wood Burning Guide for Beginners
- Retro Round Ripple Pillow