DIY Easter Egg Basket Makeover
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
"I purchased white baskets and eggs from Dollar Tree. I spray painted eggs and speckled them and painted the baskets with chalk paint. Add wet floral foam to bottom of basket, cover with moss, then add your own flowers. I used greenery from Trader Joe's. For the cross, pick up some sticks from outside and tie them together with jute twine. These took a few hours to make - I made 12 for centerpieces. Most of time was paint drying! Easy and cost less than $2 per basket to make!"
Estimated CostUnder $10
Time to CompleteIn an evening
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Project of the Day
The Recycled Water Bottle Supply Organizer is a great way to do your part to save the earth by crafting with items you may already… Continue reading: "Recycled Water Bottle Supply Organizer"
- Button-Embellished Gift Tags
- Sparkly Glitter Unicorn Pumpkin
- Easy Vanellope von Schweetz Pumpkin
- Witch Pumpkin Candy Holder
- Cute Halloween Decorations for Free
- DIY Disney Cinderella Pumpkin
- Personalized Map Gift for Couples
- Clothespin Holiday Tree
- Diy Book Page Bunny Bunting
- Patriotic Coffee Filter Flowers
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Diy reusable Swiffer Mop Pads (wet Or Dry)
- The Eyelet Lace Tee
- Salt Dough Pumpkin Handprint Keepsake
- No Sew Fabric Pumpkin
- Little Princess Romper
- High-low Baby Dress
- Baby Girl Puff Shoe Worked Flat
- Hot Crochet Square Blanket
- Free Back To School Printable Activities Place Mat
- Stephanie Sweater
- 11 Crochet Shawl Patterns: Crochet Poncho Patterns, Free Easy Crochet Patterns and More
- 12 Knitted Scarf Patterns: Fabulous Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 16 Free Crochet Hat Patterns, Scarves, and Gloves
- 22 Free Crochet Patterns: Afghan Patterns, Crochet Hats, and More
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 7 Adult Coloring Pages
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- Quick & Easy Decoupage: 12 Fabulous Mod Podge Projects for Your Home