Easter Chick Lollipops
By: Valerie Lewis from valeventgal.com
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
"Make these easy Easter chick lollipops for kids to hand out to a class and to give to friends or family. Kids can help make them in a few minutes, which is perfect for their short attention span. I got all of the materials ready and had my daughter help with the finishing touches to make it extra easy! All you need to make them are lollipops, yellow streamers, orange paper, and a black sharpie. They look so cute for Easter!"
MaterialsFood Crafts, Paper Crafts
Age GroupPreschool & Kindergarten, Elementary School
- yellow streamers
- orange paper
- black sharpie
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Love these projects? Get MORE delivered to your Inbox – FREE Click Here!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
- 11 Crochet Shawl Patterns: Crochet Poncho Patterns, Free Easy Crochet Patterns and More
- 12 Knitted Scarf Patterns: Fabulous Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 16 Free Crochet Hat Patterns, Scarves, and Gloves
- 22 Free Crochet Patterns: Afghan Patterns, Crochet Hats, and More
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 7 Adult Coloring Pages
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- Quick & Easy Decoupage: 12 Fabulous Mod Podge Projects for Your Home
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Lego DIY Fidget Spinner
- Wrapping Paper DIY Christmas Wreath
- DIY Photo Ornament Tutorial
- Pom Pom Christmas Ornament
- Prettiest Floral Pop Up Card Tutorial
- Shiplap Christmas Ornament Display Idea
- Christmas Snow Globe Shaker Card Tutorial
- Dishwasher Pod Container Recycled Planter
- Doorstop Santa Tutorial