Pop Out Birthday Greeting
This Pop Out Birthday Greeting from Purple Cows Blog is a great way to show someone how much you care! This easy to make handmade birthday card is perfect to give to a man or woman and you can easily change it to be a card for an anniversary or thank you!
- Pink Wire
- CraftGeek Wind It
- Newspaper strips
- CraftGeek Roll It
- Paper Flower
- Solstice Pin
- Hot glue gun
- Happy Birthday sticker
- Start with some pink wire and the Wind It to create 3 different wire pieces.
- Create pieces for the arms and legs.
- Tear your newspaper strips and use the Roll It to give the edge some color.
- Fan fold the newspaper narrowly and then use a staple to hold it together.
- Here are the pieces laid out together.
- Use a flower for the background for the bottlecap head then add a Solstice Pin for her body. Attach wire pieces with a hot glue gun and glue on the skirt.
- Add a ribbon and tie at her waist and add a simple sticker to the bottom of the card.
Read NextFoiled Butterfly Notecards