Paradise Bird Card 1
Pastel colors which are soothing rather than overly bright emphasize a parrot over a tropical background from Posh Impressions. Anyone will cherish this homemade card. Don't forget to check out the Cockatoo Paradise Card.
- Vertical Impressions Birds of Paradise stamp set from Posh Impressions
- Cream cardstock
- Rust cardstock
- Purple cardstock
- Rangers Big and Juicy Vibrant Primary multi colored dye ink
- Blending Blox
- Shades of Olive dye ink
- Corner notch punch
- Small hole punch
- Flower Brads
- Decorative Excelsior Moss
- Mounting tape
- Stamp Bird and two flowers using multi colored dye ink onto cream cardstock. Cut out all.
- Stamp seven leaves (six of one and one single) onto cream cardstock using Shades of olive dye ink. Cut out all.
- Layer the six leaves into groups of two and tape together at the back side. Punch holes for flower brads and insert. Set aside.
- On a cream card stamp flowers using multi colored dye inkpad. Notch corners. Layer to larger rust and purple cards and then to a folded cream card.
- Mount groups of leaves onto cards.
- Mount bird with decorative moss underneath. Mount single leaf and flowers around bird.