Eye on the Ball
Keep your Eye on the Ball with this fun painting project from Amanda Formaro. Transform the old leather pumpkin into a fun bouncing eye ball, perfect for an afternoon Halloween pick up game. You could also hide it in the bushes and use it to "keep an eye" on trick or treaters when they come to your door! This Eye on the Ball craft is just what you need to keep things fun this Halloween. Gather the little goblins and have them help you create this Halloween craft for kids.
- Old basketball
- White spray paint
- Green and black craft paint
- Red dimensional paint (I used Americana Writer)
- Acrylic spray sealer
- Spray basketball with white spray paint and let dry. Repeat for a second coat.
- Paint a green circle on the basketball, using the filler tube plug as the center.
- When green has dried, paint a smaller black circle in the center of the green circle. Let dry.
- Use red dimensional paint to add blood vessels.
- Allow everything to dry completely before displaying.
Be sure to use this collection of Halloween craft ideas for kids, which includes no-carve pumpkins crafts, Halloween crafts for preschoolers and more.